Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pesonal Question

No.1
Well, today I was sick, and there was nothing to do so I thought about my personal question. "What will I become in the future?" Was my question I thought for nearly two hours? I was thinking about it. Well we all know you can't escape from death because it's nature, but we something that pokes out is our future. Is it changeable, or is it impossible. God decided what we are going to do and it is impossible to change it or what is the deal? People think about this a lot, but no answer comes into mind! This is what really makes me mad. Your parents say you can change the future and anything, but religious people say god has it all planned. What is the deal? Either you can change or cannot change? Which one is it?

No.2
Why is it that all the time my parents say that I am able to change my future? I am not religious, but sometimes I want to say god arranged this for me. I can't change the future even if I wanted too. Sometimes people say that just to escape from the present and to dodge the obstacles of life. I think that people try to go into other people business and so; people would want to cover up and say something unnecessary. My parents bug me a lot, well mostly my sister, but I want them to mind their own business. I think people are meant to do things that they are doing right now. I wish my life were easy as my myspace name. Take life simple, which means to not stress out on the present or future, but to live the present 100% no matter what happens.

No comments: